4Days 3Nights Bangkok & Hua Hin Tour
Date of Travel: 10th to 13th September 2015 (to be confirmed)
Flight Schedule & Charges:
TIGER AIRWAYS (Budget Airlines)
TR2106 SIN / BKK 0825 / 0950Hrs - Daily
TR2113 BKK / SIN 1735 / 2105Hrs - Daily
(Airfare + Taxes + 15Kg Luggage)
LAND TOUR – FULLBOARD
(Twin / Triple Sharing)
Fare Includes -
a) All transfers & tours by deluxe air-con coach with daily drinking water
b) 2 nights accommodation at Indra Regent Hotel / Bangkok with breakfast
c) 1 night accommodation at Royal Pavillion Hotel / Hua Hin with breakfast
d) 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners at local Thai or Chinese Restaurant.
e) All tours & entrance fees as per below mentioned itinerary.
f) 2 shopping stops at Gems Gallery & Honey Shopping.
Estimated Package Price:
- S$710.00 (Adult)
- S$610.00 (child below 12 years)
DAY 1 - Arrive Bangkok, City Tour with Lunch and check in Hotel.
Dinner & visit the ASIATIQUE The Riverfront for shopping. (Overnight in Bangkok)
DAY 2 - After Breakfast, check out and transfer to Damnoen Saduak Floating (Original / include boat ride) + Wat Bangkung, Amphawa Weekend Market and Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to Hua Hin and check in hotel. Dinner + night market shopping. (Overnight in Hua Hin)
DAY 3 - After Breakfast, check out and journey towards to Bangkok. Visit the Hua Hin Railway Station, Huay Mongkol Temple, Swiss Sheep Farm, Santorini Park (Only the entrance fees), Plearn Wan old Town Village with Lunch. After Dinner, check in hotel & free for shopping along Pratunam Market. (Overnight in Bangkok)
DAY 4 - Free at your own leisure for last minute shopping and check out by 1200noon. Continue at your own leisure till pickup time to airport for your scheduled flight to Singapore.
Hua Hin Beaches
Royal Pavillion Hotel
Royal Pavillion Hotel
Hua Hin Night Market Pictures:
Description of Hua Hin Market Offerings:
Welcome to the Home Page of DerRangers Club
Thank you for visiting.
This is a non-profit oriented site that provides Line Dancing information to Line Dancers.
We hope to provide Line Dancing as a form of exercise
in our approach to a Healthy Lifestyle
Contributions are Welcome!
Billionaire Jack Ma, the Founder & ex-CEO of Alibaba Group, as well as one of the Most Successful Chinese Internet Entrepreneurs, shares his wealth of experiences.
11 TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HELPING
1. Those who are ungrateful
2. Those who betray their principles for money
3. Those who gain at the expense of others
4. Those who has a hidden agenda
5. Those who will do anything for benefits at the expense of principles
6. Those who are unreliable, those who act pitiful when they need help, but becomes tyrannous when things are in their favour
7. Those who couldn’t complete the small tasks but dreams of completing the big goals
8. Those who pin their hopes on others
9. Those who never fulfil their obligations after receiving help
10. Those who still act pitiful when given opportunities
11. Those who don’t feel grateful and take everything for granted