DerRangers Club is organising a trip to Malacca (Dinner & Dance). A turnout of about 500 guests is expected.
Travel by Coach to leave early on 23rd morning & return late the following night. The trip will include shopping, hotel stay & line dancing on 1st night (23/8). Registration is on a First Come First Served Basis.
RESERVATION IS ONLY CONFIRMED UPON PAYMENT. ALL PAYMENTS TO BE MADE BY THIS SUNDAY, 27 APRIL (@ KRETA AYER SQUARE)
ALL PAYMENTS TO BE MADE BY THIS SUNDAY, 27 APRIL (@ KRETA AYER SQUARE)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Welcome to the Home Page of DerRangers Club
Thank you for visiting.
This is a non-profit oriented site that provides Line Dancing information to Line Dancers.
We hope to provide Line Dancing as a form of exercise in our approach to a Healthy Lifestyle
Contributions are Welcome!
Billionaire, JACK MA, the Founder & ex-CEO of Alibaba Group, as well as one of the Most Successful Chinese Internet Entrepreneurs, shares his wealth of Experiences:
11 Types Of People You Shouldn't Be Helping
1. Those who are ungrateful
2. Those who betray their principles for money
3. Those who gain at the expense of others
4. Those who has a hidden agenda
5. Those who will do anything for benefits at the expense of principles
6. Those who are unreliable, those who act pitiful when they need help, but becomes tyrannous when things are in their favour
7. Those who couldn’t complete the small tasks but dreams of completing the big goals
8. Those who pin their hopes on others
9. Those who never fulfil their obligations after receiving help
10. Those who still act pitiful when given opportunities
11. Those who don’t feel grateful and take everything for granted