LIMITED BERTHS AVAILABLE, PL REGISTER YOUR INTEREST SOONEST!
Date - 26th to 29th March 2015 (Thurs to Sunday)
(Note - Please prepare all passport photocopies for reservation)
Air Fare is based on Promotion Price and subject to change. (currently at $150)
*** Subject to seats availability upon booking ***
Tour Fare -
$490.00 per Adult (Twin / Triple Sharing)
$620.00 per Adult (Single)
$390.00 per child (sharing with 2 Adults with Extra Bed) (Below 12 yrs old)
$340.00 per child (Sharing with 2 Adults without Extra Bed) (Below 12 yrs old)
Fare Includes -
1) Return economy flight by AirAsia (Promotion Low Fare Ticket)
2) All land transfer by deluxe 40 Seaters air-conditioned coach
3) Fully guided with an experienced Tour Guide (Meet in
4) 3 nights accommodation at CITITEL/Penang - Superior Room with Breakfast
5) All meals & tours as per Itinerary.
Day 1 – SINGAPORE / PENANG (Lunch / Dinner)
- After arrival, Lunch at local restaurant followed by visits to
- Dinner and then check into Hotel.
DAY 2 – PENANG (Breakfast / Lunch)
- Tour starts by visiting the Old Street, Wall Painting & Signature Bridge, After lunch,
- Visit Kek Lok Si Temple. Dinner at
DAY 3 – PENANG (Breakfast / Lunch)
- Visit Penang Hill /Tram Ride and local products Shopping. Lunch
- Dinner and Dance in the evening
DAY 4 - PENANG / SINGAPORE (Breakfast / Lunch)
- Free at your own leisure for last minute shopping.
- After lunch, transfer to
PS.. All schedule is tentative and subject to changes.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST EARLY, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Welcome to the Home Page of DerRangers Club
Thank you for visiting.
This is a non-profit oriented site that provides Line Dancing information to Line Dancers.
We hope to provide Line Dancing as a form of exercise
in our approach to a Healthy Lifestyle
Contributions are Welcome!
Billionaire Jack Ma, the Founder & ex-CEO of Alibaba Group, as well as one of the Most Successful Chinese Internet Entrepreneurs, shares his wealth of experiences.
11 TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HELPING
1. Those who are ungrateful
2. Those who betray their principles for money
3. Those who gain at the expense of others
4. Those who has a hidden agenda
5. Those who will do anything for benefits at the expense of principles
6. Those who are unreliable, those who act pitiful when they need help, but becomes tyrannous when things are in their favour
7. Those who couldn’t complete the small tasks but dreams of completing the big goals
8. Those who pin their hopes on others
9. Those who never fulfil their obligations after receiving help
10. Those who still act pitiful when given opportunities
11. Those who don’t feel grateful and take everything for granted